As a service to our clients, Divorce Magazine and Carter Morris, LLP are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
- 4 Ways to Keep Your Divorce out of Court
- The Dependency Deduction: Who Gets to Claim the Children?
- How to Put “Happy” Back into the Holidays After Divorce
- These Four Behaviors are Also Domestic Abuse
- 10 Reasons I Found Divorce Freeing
- Senior Splits: What Happens when Parents Divorce Late in Life
- The Impact of Domestic Violence in Property Settlement
- Why do Narcissists Always Ruin the Holidays? 5 Reasons
- Dating During Divorce: 7 Reasons to “Chill-Out” on a New Relationship
- How to Make Divorce Easier for Your Children
- 10 Tips for a Peaceful Divorce (Even from a Narcissistic Spouse)
- How an Injunction During Divorce Can Keep You Safe
- How to Survive Thanksgiving if Your Ex Is a TURKEY!
- Making Blended Families Work: Protecting the Needs of Spouses and Kids
- 6 Ways to Make the Holidays Less Stressful
- Divorce Checklist: 10 Things Every Man Should Do
- Using Curb Appeal to Sell Your Home During a Divorce
- Using Feng Shui to Create Positive Energy After Divorce
- Is Nesting During Divorce an Option for You?
- How a Steady, New Career Can Help After Your Divorce
- Legal Information vs. Good Legal Advice: What’s the Difference?
- 4 Tips to Start Compounding Your Wealth Again After Divorce
- How to Focus on Personal Growth and Happiness After Divorce
- Child Custody: Don’t Play Tug-of-War with a Fragile Rope
- Life After Divorce Part 1: Facing the Uncomfortable Truth
- The Benefits of Physically & Mentally Decluttering After Divorce
- Should Couples Entering Remarriage Consider a Prenuptial Agreement?
- Why Co-Owning the Marital Home After Divorce Is a Terrible Idea
- 5 Tips for Texting with Your Co-Parent During & After Divorce
- Forgiveness Can Be Found by Changing Your Perception
- Getting Out of Debt After Your Divorce Without Screwing Over Your Ex
- 10 Tips for Telling Your Kids You’re Getting a Divorce
- The Divorce Process: A Quick Overview
- How to Become a Narcissist’s Worst Nightmare
- Tips on Post-Divorce Dating After 45
- Creating a Divorce Settlement Agreement That Lasts
- Solving a $30,000 Credit Card Debt Problem Post Divorce
- A Father’s Day Guide for Divorced Dads
- Understanding Your Stepchild and Building Trust
- 4 Tips for Finding Yourself After a Devastating Divorce
- Blended Families & Property: How to Protect Your Assets
- 8 Ways to Help Your Child Deal with Your Divorce
- Should You Include Your Children’s Grandmother in Mother’s Day Celebrations Post-Divorce?
- The Pros & Cons of Hiring a Therapist During a Divorce
- Ways That You Can Improve Self-Esteem After Divorce
- Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Family Lawyer
- How Does Inheritance Affect Separation?
- Is Divorce Tougher on Moms than Dads?
- How to Refresh and Unwind After Divorce
- Moving After Your Divorce or Separation?
- What Every Couple Should Know About Divorce During COVID-19
- How to Safely Move out from a Domestic Violence Situation
- The Great Toilet Seat Incident…and How to Keep Kids Out of the Middle of Their Parents’ Divorce
- How to Handle Pet Custody Battles in Divorce
- 6 Big Life Changes to Consider After a Divorce
- Divorce on the Horizon? Here Are 7 Ways to Protect Your Parental Rights
- Understand Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy After Divorce
- The Kids Are (Not) Alright: Divorce, Children, Mental Health, and Trauma
- Losing Friends When We Divorce – Why Do They Ghost Us?
- 3 Benefits to Taking the High Road During Your Divorce